Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
As a Designer at Harri, you will be responsible for:
- Creating web, mobile apps, print and visual design executions that address business, brand, market and user requirements, all within the brand restrictions of Harri.
- Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Collaborating with cross-functional, product-oriented teams to produce elegant design solutions.
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
We have a small design team, and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Have strong visual skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Well rounded and can easily move between UI design, brand design, and marketing communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to explain and defend design decisions.
Please also include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
Interseted and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below