Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Data Entry, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the SRHR manager, you will support SRH team in medical data entry. You are contributing to ensure a quality implementation of SRHR projects in accordance with MdM strategy for SRHR.
- Support the SRH team in medical data entry and data management.
- To ensure that all data are coded on time in accordance with existing designed indicators.
- Provide to the SRH manager updated data and perform any other duties linked to data entry as requested by SRH manager.
- The data entry will closely collaborate with the Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning officer and will work under the direct supervision of the SRH manager.
- Participate in specific & relevant meetings under the delegation of direct supervisor.
- Participate in data collection on SRHR and any other relevant data needed by MdM France SRHR Department.
- Participate in the data collection needed for assessments, field surveys and final reports.
- Keep and improve the current data collection system for SRHR activities according to the needs of reporting.
- In cooperation with the MEAL officer, analyse collected data on monthly, quarterly or Annual bases or/and as needed by SRH Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or computer science, or proved equivalent expertise.
- Previous Experience in data entry (qualitative and quantitative data)
- Previous work experience with international organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with SPSS will be an added value
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ DATA ENTRY/GZA/2020 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Sunday, 15th of March 2020
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM