Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Harri is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Office in Ramallah, As a data Engineer in this role you will be asked to maintain a hygiene and reliable Data Structure, Generate Reports and Prepare Data Sets for further Business Intelligence Activities.
- Work with the marketing team to generate needed Reports and Dashboards
- Ensure synchronization and quality of Marketing Database across different platforms (internal Databases, CRM, Marketing automation Tools)
- Ensure ETL requirements are clearly understood and accommodated
- Interact closely with business partners and Engineering teams to determine analytics needs and translate those needs into efficient & scalable ETL processing needs
- Implement automated data quality checks, as part of ETL, and iteratively improve upon them as the analytics needs evolve
- Generate reports and dashboards to serve the needs of different departments/clients across the company
- BA Degree in Computer science Or related field
- Good Knowledge SQL and in relational and non relational databases.
- Experience in Using a Business Intelligence Tool is a plus
Interseted and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below