About the Role
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for managing the customer support team that handles both customer and job seeker requests, questions, and support. In addition, other support duties may be required including performance management, training, hiring, documentation, and reporting. The role will also have a high level of interaction with the product and development teams, including troubleshooting and QA.
- Responsible for the overall customer relationship after customers complete the implementation process with the Customer Success Manager
- Manage the customer support team, providing coaching, guidance, and support. Manages performance of the team, including performance improvement plans and career progression plans
- Proactively searches for continuous improvement within the team
- Responsible for managing the workload of the customer support team and delegating tasks and projects
- Handles first level of escalations with customers, managing customer complaints and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Handles the customer satisfaction survey process within the Zendesk tool and reports on stats, trends, and issues.
- Prior to each major feature release, ensures the team is fully trained and prepared to support customers
- Using Zendesk to manage support tickets and ensure customer satisfaction, and monitors SLAs (service level agreements) and response times, ticket re-open rates, and other KPIs. Reponsible for reporting on these items and others
- Stays up to date on product knowledge. Ability to present and train on the entire product, understand customers real requests, guide them on the platform and provide workarounds when needed while keeping the customer fully engaged
- Proactively reaches out to customers to provide support and ensure renewals and retention of customers
- Ensures that the team responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service questions and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner
- Communicates and explains the value of the platform and ensures customer user adoption
- Partners with the sales and CS departments on renewals, references, and other operational areas
- Responsible for customer support team reporting in Zendesk, and administers the Zendesk ticket solution
- Contributes actively to the Support portal knowledgebase
- This job is from Monday through Friday , 4 PM - 12 AM Ramallah time.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy, passion and tenacity.
- A true problem-solver
- Relationship-Builder and able to partner with customers - at all levels
- Strong Customer Service skills
- A self-starter and a do-what-it-takes attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Minimum of 8 years experience in customer support roles
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA preferred
- People-Management experience, managing performance, recruiting and growing a team
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below