A Customer Service Officer interacts with customers via inbound call or email to provide them with information to address requests regarding products and orders. Provides exceptional customer service, promptly and accurately when responding to the customer requests.
- Responds to and resolves customer requests including processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, delivery, billing questions as well as returns and cancellations.
- Answers product inquiries, and support customer in facilitating communication for technical assistance as required.
- Works with other departments within Arcomed and with our suppliers to find solutions for customers.
- Accountable for resolving customer complaints (First call resolution) and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Follows established service quality standards and meets established processing times and follow up actions in accordance with departmental standards (after call work , order accuracy , etc )
- Fills customer information and orders on the system and follows up delivering goods to the customer.
- Obtains all relevant information to handle customer inquiries.
- Complete suppliers orders both internationally and locally to meet customer orders on time.
- To review and manage the customers enquiry process into a workable solution.
- To submit a detailed response to the enquiry documentation and provide answers / responses to any subsequent requests for clarification.
- To develop costing as part of the quotation process.
- To develop, negotiate and agree/ confirm contract specifications.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with customers.
- To carry out regular proposal follow ups, using / updating and maintaining the CRM and sales program.
- Being part of the CRM system of Arcomed.
- Any other required tasks from the Department or the General Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested candidates should apply their CVs through e-mail [email protected]