A Customer Service Officer interacts with customers via inbound call or email to provide them with information to address requests regarding products and orders. Provides exceptional customer service, promptly and accurately when responding to the customer requests.
- Responds to and resolves customer requests including processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, delivery, billing questions as well as returns and cancellations.
- Answers product inquiries, and support customer in facilitating communication for technical assistance as required
- Works with other departments within Arcomed Co. and with our Suppliers to find solutions for customers.
- Accountable for resolving customer complaints (First Call Resolution) and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Follows established service quality standards and meets established processing times and follow-up actions in accordance with departmental standards (after call work, order accuracy etc.)
- Fills customer information and orders on the system and follow ups delivering goods to customer
- Obtains all relevant information to handle customers inquiries
- Complete suppliers orders both internationally and locally to meet customer orders on time.
- Minimum of BA degree in a scientific field such as (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Clinical Laboratory)
- Displays a customer service orientation. Excellent interpersonal skills/friendly and outgoing personality, and enjoys assisting others.
- Demonstrates superior communication skills including probing, active listening and written skills. Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and diffuse customer dissatisfaction.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality.
- Organization and planning skills in order to meet customer commitments in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new information.
- Works independently and demonstrates resourcefulness.
- Good PC knowledge (Working on Bisan is an asset)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- 2 years customer service experience in the medical sector
- Creative problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent product and process knowledge for a specific market
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Email, and Internet)
Interested candidates should submit their CV by e-mail to: