Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Consortium Manager, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: August 1st, 2022
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 08 Months
All positions announced are conditional for funding availabilities and donor approvals.
Assist in the implementation of MHPSS activities of MdM France in Gaza Base and facilitate the delivery of a quality MHPSS activities on different levels
- The Consortium Manager is in charge of the overall management of the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Services (MHPSS consortium project activities funded by ECHO , CDCs, and others through the Gaza Protection Consortium (GPC). The Consortium Manager is therefore in charge of the MHPSS activities and team to ensure a quality implementation of the MHPSS project in accordance with MdM-France (MdM-F) strategy. This includes the proper operational coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the MHPSS project with local partners and with the GPC Partners.
- Ensure proper grant management among MdM-F and local partners and quality and timely reporting to GPC.
- Ensure administrative, financial, and contractual aspects while complying with the rules of the various stakeholders.
- Ensure the distribution and circulation of information between the stakeholders.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- An advanced degree in Project Management, or in any other relevant field
- Valuable experience in team and project management (at least 3 years) with International Organizations.
- Experience in project management of projects implemented by several actors (consortiums)
- Experience of provision of Humanitarian Aid for people affected by conflicts (at least 2 years)
- Experience related to needs assessment.
- Experience related to MEAL
- Experience related to proposal writing, grant management and reporting
المسمى الوظيفي Consortium Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم 07 - Jul - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الماجستير
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Consortium Manager /GZA/2022 in the subject line of your Email.
MDM commits to respect the “Do no harm” humanitarian principle and ensure child safety is paramount in all its activities. MDM implements a Child Abuse Policy (CAP) at headquarters and in every mission. We do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with vulnerable people, in particular with children join our organization.
Deadline for receiving the application on Thursday 07th of July 2022, at 4:00 pm
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
Emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM France أطباء العالم – فرنسا
رام الله والبيرة
Mental Health Doctor
Communications and Advocacy Consultant
قطاع غزة, القدس, نابلس, العمل...
8, Nov, 2021
4, Oct, 2021
30, Sep, 2021
Mental Health Doctor/ Psychiatrist
30, Sep, 2021