Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a dedicated Community programme Manager to take the lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of MAP’s community programme in Gaza in accordance with MAPs organizational priorities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in development programming
- Proven track record working collaboratively with civil society, communities, local NGO partners and Ministry officials
- Substantial experience of project management including project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in management of donor grants and project budgets
- Experience in managing staff
Skills and abilities
- Self-starter, able to work alone or as part of a team
- Good project management skills including drafting proposals, reports and conducting monitoring and evaluation of health projects.
- Master’s Degree in public or community health, development or other related field; first degree in health-related subject desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Good IT skills particularly in Word and Excel.
Candidates should download and fill the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by Thursday 17 June 2021 at midnight.
Do write “Application- Community programme Manager ” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents.
PREVIOUS CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY.