Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Community Health Promoter, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: March 2020
Type: Full-Time Contract
Duration: 07 months
Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the SRHR manager, you are contributing to ensure quality implementation of SRHR projects in accordance with MDM strategy for SRHR.
- Prepare, organize and assist in the preparation of the community awareness actions, organization, tools, and materials under the supervision of the SRH Manager
- To develop topics & messages to be discussed within the community of local NGOs & Primary Health Care Centers., Hospitals related to the scope of intervention
- Assist in preparation & assistance of meetings with key persons of the communities and stakeholders.
- Assist in technical meetings with partners
- Assist the SRH Manager in organizing training sessions and workshops together with other national and international partners.
- Contribute to regular activities report in cooperation with SRH Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Registered Medical or Paramedical staff, other health-related social backgrounds will be taken into consideration (Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology etc…)
- Competency with word, excel and other special software.
- Work as a team player and has flexibility in his/her work.
- He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities that help expand community participation.
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Community Health Promoter/GZA/2020 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is Thursday, 27th of February 2020