Position Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Grade/Level of Effort: Full-Time
Duration: 3 years+ with 3 Months’ probation period (This position is Core and will be sustain often availability of fund\revenue).
Start Date: Nov, 15, 2020
Supervisor: Business Director
Supervision: GGateway Technical Teams
GGateway is a private IT outsourcing company and social enterprise with the mission to develop Gaza’s human capital potential, particularly disadvantaged youth. It is a women-led organization that maintains a high-level of female beneficiaries. GGateway is central to the Gazan software development ecosystem – training university graduates and providing skilled workers to technology companies.
GGateway is currently scaling up towards becoming a regional outsourcing hub and wants to expand their outsourcing projects regionally and internationally. Therefore, GGateway is looking for a seasoned and a skilled technical resource to fill the Chief Technology Officer position.
Rational and Key Functions
GGateway is gearing towards scaling up, while new international leads and ongoing clients’ projects are being implemented at the same time, and other future potential projects and lead are in the pipeline. Therefore, GGateway intends to hire a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide a strategic sound technical leadership in implementing current projects and build teams and resources for anticipated projects. The CTO will communicate with employees, stakeholders and clients to ensure company’s projects are being coordinated and implemented using best practices and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect the CTO to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. The CTO is expected to oversee the management of all technical aspects of the products and services requested by the GGateway clients. This includes assessing needs, planning, resource allocation, ensuring results, quality control, follow up on daily progress, and ensuring healthy relationship between clients and the company.
Reporting and Supervision
- The CTO will report directly to GGateway Business Director.
- The CTO will supervise project team leaders and IT resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning:
- Develop ICT Strategy and ICT business continuity plan for GGateway.
- Participate in and contribute to GGateway’s strategy
- Setting GGateway’s technical vision and leading GGateway’s Technical Strategy
- Business Development:
- Support the Business Development efforts in identifying new opportunities and in understanding clients’ technical needs and identify areas of intervention that match the enterprise’s current and future capacity.
- Provide strategic leadership in costing and budgeting for projects, delivery quality, assessing technical staff and resources capacity building and training needs.
- Contracts and Client Relations oversight:
- Review all outsourcing projects, contracts and agreements to ensure that project requirements are in line with company’s capacity and provide strategic leadership in building GGateway’s capacity to deliver on current and future projects.
- Capacity Building, Training and Recruitment :
- Work with the Impact Manager and jointly with HR to determine teams’ capacity building requirements and the needed skills to deliver on current and future projects.
- Work with HR and Impact team on the new required hires.
- ICT Infrastructure and Information Security
- Ensure all IT Infrastructure is well developed and always up-to-date to meet the projects’ implementation requirements.
- Ensure Information Security standards are being practiced on all Infrastructure and implementation platforms.
- Ensure business continuity standards, backup polices, and development best practices are being used.
- Projects Planning, Implementation and Delivery:
- Work closely with Team Leaders to create an implementation plan for each project
- Work closely with Team Leaders on creating the platform and infrastructure needed for the Projects’ implementation.
- Work closely with Team Leaders to ensure the quality of Projects’ deliverables meet the project expectations including testing & quality assurance, information security,
- Supervise the delivery of all IT projects while ensuring technology standards and best practices are being met.
- Develop productivity measures per project by reviewing productivity for standards tasks.
- In charge of estimating workloads and planning, based on productivity review and agreed measures, produce representative dashboards on company technical performance.
- Finalise the narratives and data as required for the project reporting and evaluation.
- Supervise the overall completion of the projects’ full archive.
- Collaborate with Department Heads on Projects’ Delivery:
- Collaborate with all department heads to advise them regarding technology related projects or all technologies involved with the company.
- Support in formulating policy for the services’ billing model.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or other Computer Engineering fields is preferred.
Managerial and Soft Skills:
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly competent in project and program management, budgeting, scheduling, and task estimation.
- Excellent team leadership and team building skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Excellent Research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- A great strategic thinker and ability to see the “big picture”.
- A great negotiator.
- In depth understanding of the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technological platforms (Mobile, Web…etc.), and new trends.
- Excellent experience in the different Software Development Methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in programming to enable them to provide direction to team leaders include but not limited to:
- Experience with Agile Software: 2 yrs. + employ JIRA, TFS, or Taiga.
- Database development and administration: 3+ years of experience in MySQL, SQL, Oracle, and MS Access...etc.
- At Least 3 years’ experience in running and managing SW and Data management projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience in web/mobile programming languages especially ASP.Net, PHP.
- At least total of 7+yrs experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
المسمى الوظيفي Chief Technology Officer CTO
آخر موعد للتقديم 15 - Nov - 2020
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني إدارة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 7 Years
To apply for this position please send your CV include three professional references with a Cover Letter to the below Email, no later than 15 Nov. 2020, 04:00 PM
Application submission requirements :( IMPORTANT)
To be considered, each application must include: (incomplete submissions will not be considered)
- Email Subject: “Chief Technology Officer (CTO)”
- A one-page cover letter, summarizing the candidate’s experience in English (Name your cover letter as: ( CTO_ Cover Letter YOUR FULL NAME)
- A CV, including any related degrees, certifications and experience (Name your CV as: (CTO_ CV_YOUR FULL NAME)
- Three professional references.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out for position test and interview one week from the application closing date.
If you face any problem, please address your problem to email: [email protected]
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة GGateway for Outsourcing IT - مؤسسة جي جيتواي
21, Oct, 2020
Quality Assurance - Team Leader
12, Apr, 2019
Project Associate - Translator
12, Apr, 2019
16, Sep, 2018
Consultant / Project External Evaluation
13, Feb, 2018
11, Feb, 2018
20, Sep, 2017
24, Aug, 2017