Massader the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Business Development Manager to overall responsibility for all the Massader’s energy and infrastructure activities within the business development domain in Palestine.
- Lead the development activities of energy and infrastructure projects.
- Identification and advancement of potential projects.
- Leading negotiations sessions with vendors, customers, lenders, utilities and others.
- Work with Government regulators and Ministries.
- Prepare project business plans and budgets.
- Manage international and local tenders.
- Construct financial models for the projects.
- Advise on business development strategy.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Law/ Engineering/ Economics fields, and MBA – is a plus Qualifications.
- Significant and proven experience of over 5 years in the development or management of complex, extensive scope and multidisciplinary projects.
- Familiarity with the energy and infrastructure fields is a plus.
- Understanding of legal agreements and documents (in English and Arabic) as well as negotiating skills.
- Experience and ability to manage tenders in terms of pricing and examining alternatives.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
- Curriculum vita (CV),
- A cover letter (in English) explaining how you would contribute and add value to Massader,
- Three references with full contact information,
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day May 21, 2018.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)