We are looking for Business Analyst who is a vital link between the COO and CFO and the business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. Furthermore, the business analyst will act as an accountant that is supervised by the CFO.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Assist in managing the relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help Design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Analyze the online retail sales data using the necessary Analytic tools and communicate the results to Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams with products and sellers’ recommendations to align the supply on Deelzat’s platform with the current market demand
- Generate Daily, weekly and monthly Sales internal and external reports and provide to Stakeholders and business partners.
- Analyze trends in customer purchases and behaviors on daily and weekly basis. Produce an overall monthly report that reflects the user behavior on Deelzat’s platform
- Analyze the products and items on Deelzat’s platform, to identify missing items per the demand, and communicate to the sales and marketing teams to target sellers who has the missing supply on Deelzat’s platform
- Evaluate the trends in the online market and suggest necessary changes and/or actions needed to guarantee an outstanding user behavior
- Perform deep dive investigation into business performance to understand trends and recommend actions to ensure the stability of the supply and demand of products for the future state of Deelzat’s Platform
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in, Accounting, Finance, or a related filed.
- Proven experience as a Business Analysis.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
What we offer
- Work on cutting edge technologies to solve fascinating challenges
- Enjoy A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative
- and performance-orientated
- Join a fast-growing technology company heading for the moon
Interested Candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s on: [email protected] no longer than Monday, March 9th, 2020.
Deelzat is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.