We are looking for Admin Assistant/Customer Service Officer is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Under the supervision of the marketing department, will be the customer service agent.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Documentation of HR related activities.
- Under the supervision of the sales and marketing manager; act as a customer service representative.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Diploma in, Business administration, or a related filed.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant, and Customer Service
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What we offer
- Work on cutting edge technologies to solve fascinating challenges
- Enjoy A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative
- and performance-orientated
- Join a fast-growing technology company heading for the moon
Interested Candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s on: [email protected] no longer than Monday, March 9th, 2020.
Deelzat is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.