Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Basic Life support (BLS) Officer, Gaza Base (1 Position)
- Conduct Basic Life Support – AED, PFA / psychoeducation & epidemiological monitoring trainings to the targeted community level.
- Conduct CPR massive public campaigns.
- Integration and follow-up of the trainings
- Participation on the drills of PHCC & dissemination of EPREP Key messages
- Reporting and follow up of community
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in medical sciences, Nurse.
- Certified BLS instructor (CPR-AED Trainer)
- At least 2 years of work experience as Basic life support trainer
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Experience to participate in medical drill/simulation
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Previous experience in Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans design and implementation will be an asset.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ BLS Officer/GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email, or it may not be considered
This position is being advertised in preparation for a possible new grant subjective to fund start in April 2019.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday February 14th , 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.