Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Administrative Assistant , Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: September 1st, 2021
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 03 Months with possibility of extension
Assist in the administration and Human Resources Management..
I. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of the scheduling interviews and recruitment process; in cooperation with relevant staff members.
- Responsible for health insurance claims and make sure that all staff respect the policy and the company respect the agreement with MDM.
- Prepare the monthly salary database and the income tax.
- Completeness of confidential personnel files, employee records and ensure personnel files are up to date, and oriented new staff members.
- Perform electronic archiving, which includes scanning and filing documents as required and treating them with confidentially.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Assist in the preparation of the health and workmen’s compensation insurance calculations and documentation.
- Handle scheduling arrangements for meetings, interviews, etc., held by the administrative Department.
- Perform other duties and correspondence related to HR matters as requested by the management.
- Follow up and fulfill the attendance sheet records of the staff and the follow up of holidays.
- Assist in various administrative duties (with the daily office tasks, the organization of trainings and other events)
- Receive the mail (letters or faxes) and dispatch it appropriately, keep a tracking system of all incoming and outgoing official letters by fax, or by hand delivered to local partners.
- Responsible for following up all administrative contracts of the base and make sure all contracts are valid and alert the direct supervisor on ending dates of any contract in appropriate time.
Responsible for all administrative, and human recourses archive in the base and make sure that it is done timely without delay.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least a Two years’ diploma or equivalent in administration and HR or other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience working in a similar capacity preferably with INGOs
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to take direction, work independently, as well as coordinate work with others.
- Desire to increase skill set and learn new things
- Flexible, with a willingness to take on tasks outside of job description
I. APPLICATION AND PROCEDURES
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Administrative Assistant /GZA/2021 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is Aug 02nd 2021
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.