Maternity leave replacement Vacancy Announcement
Médecins du Monde (MdM) France is an international medical organization, which has been present in the Palestinian territory since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank (WB) through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MdM is currently looking for one qualified candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant based in Nablus.
Number of vacancies: 1
Duration: 15/07/2021 – 31/12/2021
I. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist to effective and efficient functioning of the administration, financial and Human Resources (HR) department.
2. Translate documents or discussions from English into Arabic and from Arabic into English.
3. Assist in the monthly accountancy transaction of the base into MdM accounting system and the preparation of the accountancy hardcopies monthly file.
1. HR Responsibilities
- Assist in the recruitment process including the preparation of recruitment announcements, shortlisting, arranging written exams, interviews and drafting of contracts and annexes.
- Participate to the briefing/induction of newly recruited staff.
- Ensure that all employees signed a monthly salary slip.
- Draft the monthly salaries transfer and banks related documents.
- Prepare cheques for providers and staff who request salary advance.
- Assist in health insurance claims and make sure that all staff respect the policy, and the company respects the agreement with MdM, referring to the Administrative Coordinator in case the staff reported any complaint.
- Prepare the monthly update of staff database (leaves, salary advances, recreation allowances, checking tax, monthly staff statement, any change on salary, monthly bank transfers, etc ...)
- Assist in the follow up of workmen compensation and health insurance (payments, additions, cancellation, credit notes).
- Record keeping of working hours and annual leaves forms.
- Archiving of all HR documents.
2. Administrative Responsibilities
- Assist in various administrative duties (daily office tasks, trainings, and other events)
- Responsible of keeping soft and hard scanned copy of all used documents.
- Receive the mail (letters or faxes) dispatch it appropriately, keep a tracking system of all incoming and outgoing official letters by fax, or by hand delivered to local partners.
- Assist in following up the validity of all administrative contracts (service contracts, employment contracts) permits and Cards (MdM cards, magnetic cards) of the base are valid and alert the direct supervisor on ending dates of any contract in appropriate time.
- Responsible for all administrative, financial archiving in the base and make sure that it is done timely manner.
- Assist in calculating mobiles lines invoices (monthly fees, over consumptions, extra cost of internet consumption or any other extra added service, tax, any other deduction or increase) registering all information on MdM template, in addition to follow up on reimbursement of staff in case of any extra cost.
3. Financial Responsibilities:
- Translate giving title, attributing analytic, accountancy and budgetary codes and filing of all invoices and receipts of daily expenditures according to the established financial procedures.
- Assist in the monthly accountancy transactions and update the used accountancy system through entering all invoices and transactions together with all needed codes, signatures, and stamps.
- Prepare all hard and soft copies of monthly accountancy.
- Master the monthly accountancy closure.
- Assist on following up all financial needs related to local implementing partners.
- Prepare all transactions, to be supported with financial justifications and translated into English.
- Manage office petty cash and small cash payments.
- Assist the program staff in finalizing proper allocation of the activities needs in accordance with MdM codification and budget allocation.
- Archive all finance and HR documents (soft and hard copies) make sure that hard copies are scanned and stamped, at the same time of updating the online folder.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• University degree certificate in finance, accounting, minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar capacity preferably with INGOs
• Good communication skills.
• Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
• Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to take direction, work independently, as well as coordinate work with others.
• Desire to increase skill set and learn new things.
• Flexible, with a willingness to take on tasks outside of job description.
• Candidates having experience in using Saga will be given priority.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by e-mail to [email protected]
Please reference the job title as NAB/ADMASSIST/2021 in the subject line of your e-mail.
Deadline for receiving the application is Thursday the 26th of June 2021
MdM will review the CVs upon its reception on a rolling basis and will recruit the qualified one as soon as the suitable candidate is identified, without distinction ethnic background or gender.
Please note that MdM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MdM