Arcomed Co is one of the Leader Medical Companies in Palestine based in Ramallah
Position: Administrative Assistant/ Secretary General Manager Office
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing all formal letters needed and requested in English and Arabic.
- follow up Daily tasks and e-mails in professional way
- Maintains and organizes GM Office schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings and Coordinating tasks
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Completes requests by greeting Visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Follow up independently professionally and precisely on requested action points
- Assisting in applying for Visas, Hotel and flight reservations.
- Performing other relevant tasks as requested or assigned by the general manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications / Skills required
- BA Degree in Business Administration, English or any related field
- Work experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively and work independently under supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Proven computer skills, including experience using MS Office
- Perfect command of written and spoken English & Arabic
West Bank, Ramallah & Al-Bireh