For more than 30 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organization committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies. Those working for this independent organization do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in more than 40 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment. MdM strategy in Palestine focuses on 3 topics: Mental Health & Psychosocial Support (MHPSS), Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH) and Emergency Preparedness (EPP)
MdM is currently looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant based in Nablus.
Number of vacancies: 1
Starting Date: this position is being advertised in preparation for a possible new grant due to start in April 2019.
Position based in Nablus
Duration: 11 Months (with possibility to be extended)
Status, Employee Contract: Part time Fixed-term contract
Under the supervision of the Administrative Manager, you will assist in Administrative, financial and HR tasks.
More precisely, you will Assist in:
- Functioning of the Administration, financial/ Human resources department; archiving all Financial and HR documents addition to receiving mails, outgoing and ingoing letters and faxes and phones
- the full compliance of administrative activities with MDM rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Translation of documents or discussions from English into Arabic and from Arabic into English.
- Monthly accountancy transaction of the base.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At lease a Two years’ diploma or equivalent in Finance, accounting, Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar capacity preferably with INGOs
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to take direction, work independently, as well as coordinate work with others.
- Desire to increase skill set and learn new things
- Flexible, with a willingness to take on tasks outside of job description
- Candidates having experience in using Saga will be given priority.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by e-mail to [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/AdminAssist/2019 in the subject line of your e-mail.
Dead line for receiving the application is Sunday the 24th of Feb 2019
MDM recruit qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM