Leaders organization seeks to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant to Join our Team in Ramallah.
Driven by the aspiration of an economically robust and socially just Palestine, Leaders Organization aims to support the growth of an ecosystem and to develop a community around entrepreneurship and startups in Palestine. Since 2004, we were able to build Palestine’s first startup accelerator and a mini technology park. We are continuing to expand our interventions with a variety of different projects that aim to support the ecosystem of Palestine.
Job Brief: We are looking for a motivated administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our organization’s general administrative activities.
Knowledge: knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage office tasks including answering phone calls, writing memos in Arabic and English, Filing and photo copying.
- Ability to attend to visitors and assist staff members and seniors
- Excellent skills in time management and prioritizing work.
- Previous experience in administration and Management systems.
- Degree or professional qualification in social sciences or humanities
Interested Candidates should send their CV to [email protected] no later than 12. March.2018
Only Short-Listed Candidates will be contacted for interviews.