Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking for an Administrative and Financial officer to follow its Administrative and Financial operations and activities in Gaza Strip. DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine:
Job Title: Administrative and Financial officer
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Gaza Strip
- Carry out activities pertaining to day-to-day running of the financial operations of Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Assist in administering the financial operations of programs and projects implemented or funded by Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of programs and projects activities and managing resources from partners;
- Supervise on projects and programs overall reports and assure its compliance with DWWT work system and rules.
- Carry out financial policies and procedures, and accounting practices in line with the finance and administrative rules and procedures as adopted by Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Follow up and assist Human Resources and Internal system of DWWT Palestine office including admin procedures; penalties, holidays, leaves and develop them when needed.
- Follow up and assisting Media and Public Relations work and the external mutual work with partners.
- To create, apply and control financial procedures and forms, ensuring that each transaction and payment has the necessary approval and justification;.
- To prepare and maintain monthly the cash flow projection for the period of time for which funding is available;
- To prepare and maintain up to date the accounting system, ensuring that all transactions are duly recorded.
- To store documents in a way that is simple to prepare justification and reports (both paper and electronic).
- To liaise with external contacts to assure smooth operation of the Finance, i.e. Auditors and partner organizations, and so on.
- Participate in networking and coordination activities (i.e. thematic clusters, etc) involving different stakeholders such as local authorities (Ministry of Health, community representatives, etc), CBOs/DPOs, civil society representatives;
- Manage procurement of goods, work and services essential to DWWT projects;
- Be responsible for accurate assigned projects activities administration and to supervise preparation of accounting documents for intermediate and final financial reports required by donors in cooperation with DWWT administrative staff;
- To manage the communication and mutual work with the partner institutions.
- To regularly communicate and develop reports, work plan, time schedule, arising problems, and results of related works to the immediate supervisor;
- Prepare necessary documents for and monitor the utilization of budget allocated to Doctors Worldwide Turkey projects and ensure its adherence to the work program implementation;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- To represent DWW Turkey in Government, Regional Forums, Workshops, Seminars and Conferences.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in setting up and managing complex emergency health programs in a humanitarian context, and demonstrated high level skills in program and project coordination, management, mentoring and multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration of any related areas .
- At least 2 years of working experiences in UN/INGOs/LNGOs.
- Experience working in health clusters/coordinating with other health actors.
- Advanced spoken and written English and Arabic skills.
- Effective computer skills, skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to work under pressure and in unstable environments
- Cultural sensitivity; previous experience in the region preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Duration: 12 months with three months as Probation
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
The applicant who have the qualifications for this vacancy can send their CV a long with Motivation Letter to
Submission deadline is on Thursday, 13/06/2019 at 12:00pm
Only shortlisted will be contacted.