Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty
Oxfam in OPT
Administration and Logistics Assistant
12 months Fixed term
Deadline for Application 5th November 2022
Oxfam in OPT is looking for an Administration and Logistics Assistant that will be responsible for reception role in the Ramallah Office under the guidance of the Logistics and Security Coordinator
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Looking for the following experiences :
- Experience in a similar logistics role. Understanding of fleet management and purchases procedures
- Experience in administration.
- Ability to communicate instructions effectively
- Able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work within a team.
- Continually seeks out most efficient use of resources.
- Enthusiastic and committed to Oxfam’s goals
- Willing & able to offer support to other departments.
- Computer literate, including word processing, database / spreadsheet use
- Written & oral Arabic, English essential.
Interested to learn further about the role , read full job profile and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for the position? Please check out the link below :
External Applicants : https://bit.ly/3DxhZaV
Internal Applicants : https://bit.ly/3FhZ8lu
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.