Arcomed Company is a private shareholding company established in 2007 and it is one of the leading companies in supplying medical & lab equipment’s in Palestine, we offer our services in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
We are seeking highly motivated & team player candidate to join our team as:
- Following up the collection and customer accounts periodically, through either phone calls or visits with cooperation with salesmen.
- Arranging VIP customers payments and closing any old open debts, in addition to balancing of accounts confirmation, on monthly bases.
- Preparing and following up on various bank letters "guarantees and others".
- Preparing the daily bank reports to the company's management.
- Issuance of sales invoices on accounting system in cooperation with the chief accountant.
- Oversee all purchases and follow up on local vendors’ and suppliers’ balances, preparing payment checks.
- Prepares all monthly reconciliation statements, including suppliers, bank and cash reconciliation.
- Ensure timely compliance with regulatory bodies requirements including Ministry of Finance and Tax Authorities.
- Work on Customs’ declarations for purchases through Asycuda system, and following up on Makassa delivery and its archiving.
- Follow up with income tax dep, and prepare all tax forms, payments in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Auditing the petty cash account, and bills “Water, Phones, fuels , etc” and ensures replenishment.
- Monitor income and expenditure, receivables & payables, and preparation of periodic financial confirmations.
- Maintain Proper filing system, and establish an effective filing system, which can provide easy access to information and proper documentation of all financial requirement.
- Performing other accounting duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in the accounting roles.
- Proficiency in MS Office skills specially in Excel.
- Experience in Bisan is preferable.
- Excellent in English and Arabic reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.