Injaz Al-Quds Company
Injaz AI-Quds Company, the solar energy development company of public schools project in JDECO
jurisdiction owned by Massader the infrastructure and natural resources development, is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Accountant with good experience.
The Accountant should follow the daily activities which includes, but not limited to, the followings:
- Review and record all accounting transactions.
- Prepare reconciliations with various customers and suppliers.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- providing regular financial reports as and when they are needed.
- producing and analyzing annual and monthly accounts.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budgets.
- Maintain proper filing of all documents and vouchers.
- Assists the accounting team in recording financing facilities, and records relevant financing obligations to the accounting records after reviewing the loan agreement, legal documents, and amortizations schedules.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting from an accredited University.
- At least 2 years proven experience.
- Knowledge in financial reporting.
- Accounting system software experience.
- Experience using Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Motivation and ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Fluency in English Language.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail
address: [email protected] no later than 24/01/2019. The cover letter should illustrate the
candidate knowledge and experience aspects in solar energy and how they match the job
requirements for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.