Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Association founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on the real and active participatory for the beneficiaries specially the youth, children. and vulnerable groups.
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). LHA will start a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities:
(1) Providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of a mixed wallet E-voucher (food, non-food items, and cash).
(2) Increasing employment opportunities through short term employment in the form of cash for work, cash for internships, cash for apprenticeships and small capital grants, in addition conduct training related soft skills for the BNFs of project activities.
LHA is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Job Vacancy: Project Coordinator
Position Title: Project Coordinator – Full Time
Place: Life and Hope Association Office, Jabaliya
Period: 6.5 months
Reports to: Project Manager (PM)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules, regulations and implementation, and M&E plan.
- Support livelihoods and Humanitarian Assistance programming through data collection, information management, communications support, and other relevant tasks
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Maintain adequate administration and filing systems.
- Ensure Program Quality standards.
- Ensure accountability to project beneficiaries and local stakeholders
- Take part in a regular team, program, and staff meetings.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the life of the program
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of development, preferably with USAID-funded projects. -Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance, livelihoods projects required.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- She/he must be Resident of North or Gaza governorates.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now
Deadline for submitting applications 19/09/2021, no later than 12:00 PM
Life and Hope Association (LHA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek LHA support on the application process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please