Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Association founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on the real and active participatory for the beneficiaries specially the youth, children. and vulnerable groups.
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). LHA will start a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities:
(1) Providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of a mixed wallet E-voucher (food, non-food items, and cash).
(2) Increasing employment opportunities through short term employment in the form of cash for work, cash for internships, cash for apprenticeships and small capital grants, in addition conduct training related soft skills for the BNFs of project activities.
LHA is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Job Vacancy: MEAL Monitor
Position Title: MEAL Monitor – Full Time
Place: Life and Hope Association Office, Jabaliya
Period: 6.5 Months
Reports to: Project Manager (PM)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of project activities at the field level, ensuring that monitoring schedules are met as per the detailed activity plan, and that adherence to systems for quality project implementation are strengthened
- Provide training to concerned program staff on the use of MEAL tools; conduct rapid assessments and trend analysis of field-based programs to monitor program activity.
- Collect good quality monitoring data in a timely manner and organize data received for reporting to the Project Manager and CRS MEAL Team.
- Ensure that vulnerable community members are actively participating in all Project and MEAL activities.
- Support the development of data collection and analysis tools, including the design of these tools in ICT4D systems.
- Oversee data collection, and support the training of project staff in data collection tools and appropriate monitoring methods.
- Contribute to project learning by preparing data for quarterly and annual reflection events and supporting learning to active discussions and after-action reviews.
- Support community sensitization efforts to increase awareness and use of CRS’ feedback and complaint response mechanism (FCRM), and ensure that feedback is being handled appropriately and sensitively by project staff in compliance with the CRS & LHA Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Undertake regular visits to field locations to support monitoring and evaluation processes and develop and implement accountability processes.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree required in international development, statistics, economics, sociology, or related field or other related field.
- At least two years’ experience of working in M&E with experience of developing M&E plans, training staff, capacity building, quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting and/or other aspects of M&E in both emergency and development contexts and humanitarian and development programs.
- MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spread sheets and other Statistical software.
- Understanding of donor expectations and trends for M&E.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working on accountability initiatives, information sharing and complaints response mechanisms.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- She/he must be Resident of North or Gaza governorates.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now
Deadline for submitting applications 19/09/2021, no later than 12:00 PM
Life and Hope Association (LHA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek LHA support on the application process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please