Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on the real and active participatory for the beneficiaries specially the youth, children. and vulnerable groups.
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). LHA will start a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities:
(1) Providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of a mixed wallet E-voucher (food, non-food items, and cash).
(2) Increasing employment opportunities through short term employment in the form of cash for work, cash for internships, cash for apprenticeships and small capital grants, in addition conduct training related soft skills for the BNFs of project activities.
LHA is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Job Vacancy: Trainer Field Supervisor/ Monitor
Position Title: Trainer Field Supervisor/ Monitor – Full Time 100%
Place: Life and Hope Association Office, Jabaliya
Period: 6 months
Reports to: Project Coordinator (PC)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Jointly assess the selection of the project beneficiaries with field monitors and project coordinator on Gaza and North Gaza Governorate levels.
- Conduct joint on-the-field visits, interview and select potential beneficiaries based on vulnerability criteria as defined from LHA and CRS.
- Organize “orientation” sessions with selected beneficiaries to make sure of their level of commitment and self-discipline as well as his/her willingness to grow with his/her activity throughout their internships.
- Plan and organize training timelines according to beneficiaries' availability at workplace.
- Deliver basic management and complementary trainings (such as soft and job skills) to selected beneficiaries, including theoretical and practical classes, field visits and post-field visits, according to the project methodology.
- Ensure that beneficiaries understand and implement training contents and acquired knowledge through regular and individual follow-up field visits, and mentorship visits during their internships.
- Maintain high quality of training.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with partner employers to facilitate trainings, and mentorship (at different levels, for collection of beneficiaries’ names, fees collection, etc.)
- Jointly implement and coordinate monthly activities with project teams and relevant stakeholders
- Jointly assess the specific training needs.
- Identify and report success stories for communication purposes.
- Any other tasks assigned by project coordinator.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- At least one year of professional experience in training, especially in job skills, soft skills and self-marketing.
- Knowledge of livelihoods programming, with focus on income generating activities, internship, leadership, entrepreneurship and business development.
- Experience as personal / motivation coach/mentor, preferably with heterogeneous groups of people.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Good writing and communications skills in both English and Arabic.
- She\he must be Resident in North or Gaza governorate.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now
Deadline for submitting applications 19/09/2021, no later than 12:00 PM
Life and Hope Association (LHA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek LHA support on the application process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please