Physical Therapist – Full time
Medical Home Service Project
Doctors World-Wide – Turkey (DWWT) has been established in 2000 with a personal effort of a group of doctors in order to deliver aids and medical services to local communities which are victims of manmade hunger, poverty, drought, diseases, wars, disputes and natural disasters regardless their language, religion, ethnicity or gender.
Doctors WorldWide - Turkey is currently implementing “Medical Home Service “Project in the Gaza Strip aiming at providing comprehensive rehabilitation services to wounded and people with disability in the Gaza Strip
DWWT is seeking to hire a qualified Physical therapist to join its team working on the Medical Home according to the followings:
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Conduct office work and field work with the project team according to your profession.
- Conduct a field visits to the beneficiaries to assess their medical needs according to your profession.
- Prepare a Treatment Plan for each case according to patient needs and requirements and make any necessary changes.
- Provision of Physiotherapy services to the beneficiaries in-house or inside a Health Clinic or any site determined by Project Coordinator.
- Provide the beneficiaries with a proper training to use the Assistive Devices and follow up with them during the whole treatment process.
- Follow up the case and make the necessary amendment in the Treatment Plan in coordination with other project staff.
- Write a periodic report according to the requirements and instructions by Project Coordinator for a specific implemented action.
- Provide the information necessary for the beneficiaries and their families and the ways , mechanisms to deal with the current situation and tips to get to the psychological self-acceptance and satisfaction.
- Perform any needed training for other project staff or beneficiaries and their families which will be determined and planned by the Project Coordinator.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the Project Coordinator.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of patients and project works.
- Follow and adhere to administrative sequence and chain of commands
Required Skills and Competences:
- Bachelor degree in physical therapy from an accredited university with practical experience not less than 2 years in same field.
- Has a practicing license from the Ministry of Health.
- Good looking and courteous in speech and able to persuade the assigned tasks.
- Team player and working under pressure.
- Computer skills and using of Microsoft office.
- Preparing and writing report by English and Arabic language.
- Fluent English language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Ability to work under emergency situation.
The candidates who meets the above required qualifications, experiences and skills are invited to fill the application at Doctors Worldwide Turkey -Palestine office -Gaza , Ansar Square- Mushtaha Building (6) – 2nd Floor.
Please make sure to bring all formal documents; certificates, work license, work experience, training courses, personal photo and copy of IDPassport.
Submission deadline is on Wednesday, 11/10/2017 at 2:00pm
For more information please contact us on Tel: +97 08 2632550