Purpose of hiring
Mundubat Foundation ( https://www.mundubat.org ) is seeking to hire a Youth Project Officer for its delegation in Palestine. The selected candidate will work within the framework of an international project and will be supervised by the Project Coordinator.
Note: This position is open only to Palestinian nationals.
Roles and responsabilities
- Identify, establish relationships, and manage a group of young Palestinian content creators and influencers.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate workshops, training sessions, and events, both in person and online, targeting young individuals.
- Actively contribute to the digital engagement related to the international project through social and digital media platforms.
- Coordinate, execute, and accompany visits by international delegations to Palestine.
- Draft technical reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Advertis ing, Journalism, Communication, or International Relations.
- Minimum of two years of experience in project management and execution.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- Experience in designing, organizing, and facilitating training sessions.
- Administrat ive experience in event preparation, project report writing, and
maintaining project participation data.
- Direct work experience with adults and/or youth.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships at all levels: individual, associative, a nd organizational.
- Basic computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience in using monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Experience in using digital tools to engage youth.
- Intermediate or advanced level of Spanish.
Application Deadline: Proposals must be submitted via email by October 20, 2023, to the following email address: [email protected] . Please indicate "Youth Officer" in the email subject line.