Purpose of hiring
The Mundubat Foundation ( https://www.mundubat.org ) is seeking to hire a Project Communication Officer for its delegation in Palestine. The selected candidate will work within the framework of an international cooperation project and will be supervised by the Project Coordinator.
Note: This position is open only to Palestinian nationals.
Roles and responsabilities
- Design, implement, and monitor the project's communication and media strategy, ensuring that available resources achieve the desired media impact.
- Develop the project's brand and visual identity.
- Engage with local and international media outlets to promote project related activities.
- Create and manage the project's social media presence, including content creation for social platforms, particularly animations, videos, carousels, etc.
- Facilitate digital discussion spaces through social networks.
- Produce communication and promotional materials for the project.
- Assist in creating and editing content for content creators and influencers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing social communication strategies in national and/or international non governmental organizations.
- Experience in social media management and community management roles.
- Experience in creating communication products.
- Experience in media relations.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- Training and experience in graphic design, digital animation, video game development, photo editing, video or sound editing will be valued.
- Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite or similar.ç
- Experience in producing content related to human rights, youth, activism, culture,etc.
- Intermediate or advanced level of Spanish.
Personal skills and competencies
- Committed to the mission, vision, and values of Mundubat.
- Organized, efficient, and effective.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Approachable, empathetic, and assertive.
- Ability to adapt to trends, languages, dynamics, and communication techniques across various social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Teamwork skills in an intercultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline: Interested candidates must submit their applications via email no later than October 20, 2023. Please send your application to the following email address: [email protected] . To ensure your application is properly categorized, include "Project Communication Officer" in the subject line of your email.