BIS is a leading Systems Integrator and Turn Key solutions provider. BIS addresses complete IT projects’ cycle: from initial consultancy to design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. being partners with Dell, EMC, EPSON and Delta for more than 15 years enabled us to deliver state-of-the-art business technology solutions.
BIS is offering the opportunity to hire a full time Warehouse officer, experience is valued but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Maintain accurate records of products that have been stocked and provide management with an accurate representation of all goods shipped and received
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all goods are in excellent condition
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
- Properly pack items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to company standards
- Accurately maintain company database including all stock and warehouse items
- Reliably retrieve items from within the warehouse to be processed and shipped
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Diploma degree in IT or any related field.
Highly dynamic and proactive.
Highly proficiency in Arabic and English (Oral/Written).
Can work under high pressure.