BIS is a leading Systems Integrator and Turn Key solutions provider. BIS addresses complete IT projects’ cycle: from initial consultancy to design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. being partners with Dell, EMC, EPSON and Delta for more than 15 years enabled us to deliver state-of-the-art business technology solutions.
BIS is offering the opportunity to hire a full time Systems Engineer, experience is valued but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installation, upgrades, configurations, rollout and support of hardware, software, peripherals and network devices.
- Working on virtual infrastructure, vSphere Client and setting up ESXI hosts virtual environment.
- Implementation of iSCSI SAN, FC SAN, FCOE SAN and NAS Storage.
- Working with Windows Server Roles and Services.
- Monitoring and interventions for hardware.
- Backup and DR installation, configuring and administration.
- Private cloud Monitoring and administering.
- Firewall Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Present the company and its services in a highly effective manner.
- Maintain loyalty from existing customers through regular review visits.
- Maintain customer relationship and gain customer feedback.
- Drive customer satisfaction and maintain after sales client relations.
- Maintains commitment to the company vision and the "Spirit" of the organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems Engineering or any related field.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Understanding of the Basic Network, Storage, Virtualization and Security Principles.
- Highly dynamic and proactive.
- Highly proficiency in Arabic and English (Oral/Written).
- Can work under high pressure.