AXSOS is a dynamic growing IT-company focusing on useroriented IT. Our core areas are IT-Security, IT-Infrastructure and Custom Software Development.
AXSOS is seeking for multiple candidates to fill a position of User Experience (UX) Designer in the work place Ramallah, Palestine. User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for understanding the user requirements creating a user friendly experience and making the solutions look appealing involving prototyping, front end application programming and web development which will give the users a total new user experience.
You'll be working on development projects from end to end with a high-performing agile team, in a DevOps environment in an international company.
- Creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual design output.
- Creation of visual designs for user interfaces and documentation of UI guidelines which will give the users a total new user experience.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze user / product requirements, issues, and propose deign to implementation with a creative user experience.
- Take an iterative approach to design with rapid cycles of design sprints, prototyping, and usability testing (knowing the agile processes and methodology is a plus).
- Work closely with different stakeholders and product owner to define the design and behavior of each feature and provide feedback during the feature's implementation.
- Ability to explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem.
- BA degree in User experience, Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or any related field.
- Good experience in creating innovative and intuitive user interfaces with very good knowledge of design processes and UX design (including design thinking, usability evaluation, use cases, user scenarios, user journeys and wire framing).
- You successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team.
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think innovatively and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software and tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Mockups…etc. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is an advantage.
- Committed to deliver daily high quality work.
- Personal commitment to success – making it happen whatever it takes.
- Standing to dive into unknown challenges.
- Excellent written/spoken English. German is a plus.
- Ready to travel to abroad (Europe) also for longer periods (3-6 month) for training or customer involvement.
- Addicted to personal growth.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated.
- Quick learner and ability to learn new stuff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Knowing Agile development life cycle
- Have an experience with at least one designing tool.
- Good knowledge in Web technologies.
- General knowledge in JSF, JSP and Primefaces is a plus.
- Familiarity with creating and doing usability testing for a meaningful results from the data.
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility and web standards.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Family and rousing atmosphere, good working atmosphere, team orientation and mutual support.
- Flat corporate structures, "open door" policies, a casual atmosphere and a modern work environment
- Introducing new, innovative and constructive ideas is welcome
- Modern technology and an early adopter attitude towards innovations, trends and progress
- The chance to significantly shape the success of the company
- International working atmosphere
- High social benefits and family orientation
- Flexible job opportunities (home office)
- Various development options (eg AXSOS Leadership Program)
Interested candidates should fill AXSOS AG Job Application and attach your latest CV in the following link no later than 22/04/2018.
Applications with missing information will be disqualified.