ABOUT AXSOS ACADEMY
AXSOS Academy is a coding boot camp in Palestine. Based in Ramallah, this boot camp will accomplish in 4 months what most Universities in the world fail to deliver in 4 years: market-ready software engineers experienced in the world's favorite internet programming language.
We are looking for motivated Full Stack Academy Teaching Assistants who are self-driven, passionate, and ready to work with an amazing team.
WE OFFER YOU
- A permanent employment contract.
- 5 days full-time (42 hours).
- A modern work environment in an international, informal working atmosphere.
- We are open, honest, direct, friendly, and uncomplicated in our dealings with each other.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms/Problem solving and data structures.
- Good knowledge of Java/ Spring boot programming or Python.
- Good spoken and written English and able to communicate the technical subject matter.
- Basic knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with Relational databases (Postgress, SQL).
- Understand and be able to simply explain how the HTTP request and response cycle works.
- Understand and be able to explain common web security issues and how to fix them: CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, and Sensitive Data Exposure.
For AXSOS Academy graduates:
- Get Two Black Belts and a yellow belt (from Web Fun with a score of 9.5+).
- Build “The Wall” assignment within 30 minutes
- Build “Pacman” assignment within 30 minutes
- Build “Ajax Pagination” assignment within 45 minutes
- Be able to whiteboard any of the first 4 algorithms covered in each of the first 6 chapters of the Coding Dojo algorithm book.
- Assist students by helping answer questions via Mattermost & Discord.
- Grading exams.
- Assistant Instructors are assigned to a specific stack and instructor for the month.
- Conducting Small Group Code Reviews managed by Calendly events.
- Conduct weekly follow-ups with an assigned set of students via Discord/Mattermost.
- Assist the Instructor in daily activities such as (but not limited to / as applicable) Algorithm sessions, Discussion Lecture sessions, and Group Activities.
- Develop your skills and learn new technologies.
- Be collaborative and enjoy work :)
All interested candidates should apply through apply now through the link provided below: