Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking to hire Interview team group supervisor for an approximate duration of 2 or 3 weeks only for the purpose of carrying out a medical survey within Hebron governorate. The work is temporal and paid on daily basis. The work will start at the end of March/ Beginning of April 2018.
- Medical, Paramedical, Nursing, Midwife, or other medical specialty degree completion
- At least one year of experience in your chosen medical field
- Clinical expertise in health areas relevant to project activities
- Ability to supervise personnel in field settings
- High level of communication skills
- Arabic mother tongue, Fluent in English
- Resident within Hebron Governorate.
Please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English only by e-mail to:
Deadline for receiving applications is 05/03/2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.