Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the sole exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It was Founded in 1953 by the Swiss Father Ernst Schnydrig and is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient medical treatments to Palestinian children mainly from the governorates of Bethlehem and Hebron.
CBH focuses on the pediatric subspecialties of neurology, pulmonology, and neonatal and pediatric intensive care. This goes in accordance to the rising local demand for these services as reflected in the hospital’s strategic plan of 2018-2023.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for
- Provides professional nursing care in a holistic manner, including health promotion and maintenance.
- Monitor patients' vitals signs and initiative corrective action on an immediate basis
- Perform appropriate interventions as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Take blood sample and apply cannula.
- Prepares, administers and records prescribed medication and take note of how the patient is react .
- Assist treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- Keep update documentation on patient‘s record
- Perform handover ina professional way.
- Admitt and prepare patients for discharg.
- Provides assessment and age appropriate care to children admitted to the Wards.
- Works in compliance with WHO patient safety and infection control guidelines and polices.
- offer advice and explenation to patients and their families.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Valid license of practice
- Newly graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Good command in English language
- Ability to use computer software
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must work flexible shifts
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to www.cbh.ps/ar/careers no later than 05/10/2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.