Caritas Baby Hospital
Founded in Bethlehem in 1953, Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only hospital in the West Bank specializing exclusively in pediatric medicine.
The hospital offers healthcare and psychosocial support for tens of thousands of babies and children annually, irrespective of their social background or religion.
CBH is a major employer in the Bethlehem area, with more than 250 registered staff. Since 1963, the hospital is being run and operated by the non-profit association Children’s Relief Bethlehem based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
he primary purpose of this position is to create a positive impression as the first point of contact for patients and their families. Primary role also includes registering patients and billing the services. Job holder will be in charge of all paper work related to patient admission, discharge, billing, coverage, etc…
- Registers efficiently all in and out patients arriving for treatment at CBH with minimum waiting time
- Maintains good communication with the parents and visitors of patients providing them with the required information.
- Follows-up with the medical insurance companies on any coverage request.
- Issues bills and collects payment from patients, applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts in the computer system, and reconciles daily cash reports.
- Ensures accurate billing and registration of services in terms of service type and payment coverage.
- Discusses and educates family members on various services offered by CBH and methods of payment
- Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermined appointment arrangements
- Maintains good communication links with staff of other sectors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or any related field
- Good command of English language
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is a must
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Ability to work different shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Night)
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are to visit http://www.cbh.ps/en/careers and fill the application form no later than 17/09/2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.