The Caritas Baby Hospital- CBH was founded in Bethlehem in 1953. CBH is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is one of the main employers in Bethlehem area where it provides professional and training experience to 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for
- Participate in admission/discharge of patients, daily rounds in the pediatric wards and consultation of patients at the Outpatient Clinic of the Hospital.
- Write detailed medical documentation
- Possess basic computer skills
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Effective communication skills with colleagues, staff, patients and their parents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Human Medicine
- Candidates should have a license to practice medicine
- This position requires professionalism, empathy and a high eagerness to learn.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates are to visit http://www.cbh.ps/en/careers and fill the application form no later than 03/04/2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.