Animators: Sports and Arts Animators
Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Animators: Sports and Arts Animators
Position Type: Full time (100 %)
Location: AlTawasol Forum Society (TFS)
Duration: 3 months
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports to: Project Coordinator
- Managing the corners and supervising the recreational and educational activities of children and adolescents.
- Plan, prepare, implement and evaluate activities.
- Develop a daily schedule of activities to suit the needs of the beneficiaries.
- Good investment for materials and stationery.
- Continuous support and assistance during the activities.
- Giving space to the beneficiaries for expression and venting.
- Participate in team meeting and open day.
- Perform similar duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in sports education, art education or related field.
- At least two years' experience in the field of activation and management of summer camps with NGOs or INGOs.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability in drawing, storytelling, drama and technical skill.
• Artistic Ability – Creative thinking, models and understanding of childhood development.
• General Skills required for all applicants.
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- The applicant should live in Middle Area.
Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through
Deadline for applications is 11/08/2021 at 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209.