Software Engineer ( Full-stack/ Frontend / Backend/ Mobile)
About Alma Health
We’re building a new kind of healthcare tech company to serve the most vulnerable people: people with chronic conditions. We’re managing everything from insurance to medication intake instructions, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our employees are dedicated to a clear vision: improving the lives of people with chronic conditions to help them regain control of their lives. Join us as we prove just how much a healthcare tech company can deliver.
We are a digital healthcare startup based in UAE on a mission to become the Middle East's leading digital platform for chronic condition management by harnessing technology to transform lives. We're looking for talented and technically well-rounded software engineers who love to tackle complex problems and are passionate about building the next evolution of our platform.
Job Location: Ramallah, Palestine
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development as a Full-stack or Frond-end, Backend, or Mobile (React-native)
- knowledge of React.js or Node.js
- You have an understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions and a solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Knowledge of software engineering design patterns and best practices
- Wide knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch)
Practical experience with managed Kubernetes in the cloud (preferably GKE) in a production environment
- Direct experience with CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure-as-Code, Slack ops, application performance measurement, and alerting systems
- Experience with building mobile apps for iOS & Android (using React Native)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Fast learner; can quickly master concepts, disciplines, and methods
- A passion for high-quality UX and attention to details
- Fluent in English, with great communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of building microservices in Java (e.g., spring-boot) is a big plus
- Knowledge of mobile native technologies (Android or IOS)
- Working experience with cloud-based solutions (on AWS or Azure).
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Experience working with open source technologies and contribution to open source
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices
- Experience in designing distributed, highly available systems
- Experience working within a start-up environment
Please send your CV to [email protected] and kindly include the job title in the subject line.