About Alma Health
We’re building a new kind of healthcare company to serve the most vulnerable
patients: Patients with Chronic Illnesses. We’re managing everything from insurance
to logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that
could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our employees are dedicated to a
clear vision: Improving the lives of patients with chronic illnesses to help them
regain control of their lives. Join us as we prove just how much a healthcare
company can deliver.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from
multiple sources or channels. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast
typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior
data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
Alma Health will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily
accessible through a digital database
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Preparing and sorting Patient Records/Information for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data
that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete
Skills And Qualifications
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
(formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
Bilingual (Arabic & English Fluency)
Please send your CV to [email protected] and kindly include the job title in the subject line.