Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is seeking qualified candidates for a responsible Socio-economic officer who will take part in running, facilitating and organizing the project activities in cooperation with other project team under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming the flawless execution of the project.
Starting Date: ASAP
Duties and responsibilities:
the socioeconomic officer will ensure that project activities related to the socio-economic deliverables are based on the best entrepreneur and socio-economic models available and that they can be delivered according to thet policies, strategies and plans of the organization. Lessons generated shall be up- scaled under strategic partnerships with existing institutions/ stakeholders.
PARC is looking forward hiring two socio-economist one in Gaza and other in West Bank.
- Plan the implementation of the socio-economic component of the project in cooperation with the coordination team. Including development of the Terms of references of consultants and sub-contractors or MOUs and assist in the recruitment process of consultants, mentors and volunteers.
- Provide a lead role in the provision of quality of development advisory services around the micro-enterprise practice areas, such as agri-business, startups, entrepreneurship.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge management in the areas of micro-enterprises.
- Follow up on the implementation of the incubation programs and curricula and the selection of the potential agropreneurs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Holder of a bachelor degree in (Social Work, Economics, Management, or any other related field)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Socioeconomic programs, or social enterprises
- Proven experience of working with cooperatives
- Proven experience of working in gender equality programs
- Proven experience of working with startups and fully aware with the Palestinian entrepreneurial scene.
- Highly motivated personality
- Collaborative and team worker
- Can multitask and work under pressure
- An entrepreneur himself/ herself is highly preferred candidate
- Excellent communication and writing skills (Arabic and English)
- Open and initiative taker.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below