MSF Spain is looking for a skilled Social Worker in Hebron to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on medical and mental health assistance to population.
You will be working in our Hebron Project and also you will be carrying out all activities involving social support to individual patients/survivors and linking them with other relevant support services and communities at large, according to MSF principles and guidelines. Enhancing the target population’s social condition to have an impact on health-related outcomes
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In MSF we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
- Designing and adapting the referral pathway for the MSF beneficiaries depending on their needs in Hebron governorate.
- Through regular meetings or presentations, keeping updated the MSF team about the changes or newness in the referral system.
- Assessing, analyzing the referrals received from MSF team: mental health (including health-line), medical team and health promotion team, making the recommendations to them about the needed assistance depending on their social situation.
- Guaranteeing the access to the different medical services for MSF referred beneficiaries from MSF team.
- Referring cases to appropriate social organisations and protection structures, guiding them and ensuring the adequate follow up.
- Based on the stablished criteria, visiting affected families, after events of violence (clashes, injuries, home demolitions), assessing their needs in order to provide social support and linkage to care.
- Guiding the community, who directly is approaching MSF, providing them the needed information.
- Participating in the referral meeting with mobile clinic and mental health team, updating about social support services provided to MSF beneficiaries.
- Participating in the social network meetings in Hebron governorate and promoting MSF services.
- Updating their supervisor about the changes in the social context of MSF target population.
- Providing support as social worker for the beneficiaries in MSF Mobile Clinics.
- Collecting and keeping updated and organized the data related to the social actions provided for the MSF beneficiaries.
- Providing timely reports as per the needs on social worker activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BA degree in Social Work or relevant field.
Two years minimum in a similar social job; experience with MSF or other NGOs, desirable
- Hebron City resident
- Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic) essential.
- Results and quality orientation
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Commitment to MSF principles.
- Full time position (Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 -16:30)
- 20 days annual leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Mental Health Support
- Starting date: Soon as possible
- Gross Salary: Between 5,866ILS to 6,166ILS
- Transportation Allowance
- Child Allowance
- 13th month Salary
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this letter would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your CV and a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English.
The deadline for application is 25/11/2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
In order to submit your application via Google Forms, you shall have a GMAIL account. If you do not have one, you shall create a GMAIL Account.