The Caritas Baby Hospital- CBH was founded in Bethlehem in 1953. CBH is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is one of the main employers in Bethlehem area where it provides professional and training experience to 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
- Assesses parents/patient emotional, economic and psycho-social needs.
- Identifies potential network opportunities for referral of cases, according to need.
- Participates in the medical rounds.
- Participate in home and field visits in Bethlehem and Hebron area.
- Refers patients to appropriate community resources
- Keeps a well-documented computerized history of all financially-helped cases.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work and Minor degree in psychology
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team or with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs in Word or PDF form: [email protected] no later than 19/05/2019. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.