Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
(Contract for 3 Months only)
- Assesses parents/patient emotional and psycho-social needs.
- Identifies potential network opportunities for referral of cases, according to need.
- Participates in the medical rounds.
- Participate in home and field visits in Bethlehem and Hebron area.
- Refers patients to appropriate community resources
- Keeps a well-documented computerized history of all financially-helped cases.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team or with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs in Word or PDF form: [email protected] no later than 09/08/2018. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.