The SRH Analyst will act as the team leader on sexual and reproductive health in UNFPA Palestine. S/he will provide substantive thought leadership and strategic guidance and oversight across the SRH portfolio funded under UNFPA regular and other resources and will ensure synergy and linkages with all other relevant programmes and activities. S/he will work in close collaboration with all the key stakeholders, in particular, the Ministry of Health and implementing partners, to advance the sexual and reproductive health and rights agenda. The Analyst will work under the direction and supervision of the UNFPA Assistant Representative and will directly supervise SRH team staff.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction. UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them, and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience:
Advanced degree in Health; Medical Doctor preferred.
5 years professional experience managing health programmes, preferably in the area of sexual and reproductive health
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Palestinian health system, as well as of the latest developments in the field of SRH including health systems strengthening, is preferable.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide strategic technical leadership, handle complexities and engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and team working skills required.
- High degree of proficiency in both written and spoken English and Arabic required.
- Ability to elaborate reports, document and disseminate good practices essential.
Candidates are asked to submit their applications through the below link: Sexual and Reproductive Health Analyst