Medical Supplies &Services Company is one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product supplier in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy at Gaza Branch:
Job Title: Service Biomedical Engineer.
Following Up of daily service processes of medical equipment, maintaining good customer relations and developing procedures to achieve customer satisfaction.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BSc. in Biomedical Engineering
Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Plan and prioritize service activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Install of medical equipment, function inspection and commissioning
- Provide basic customer training
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Log information on sales enquiries received, maintain detailed records
- Respond to and follow up of Service calls
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Perform periodic inventory checks
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Follow the standard operational procedures
- Prepare regular field visits schedules for service activities
- Study and follow up of medical equipment tenders
- Perform any other tasks required by the supervisor
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Committed and able to work under pressure
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license
- Technical Skills: Excellent understanding of the medical and technical aspects
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office Package, particularly Excel and Word
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 08/07/2018.