Medical Supplies & Services Company is one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product supplier in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
The Supply Chain Officer is responsible of supporting the supply chain team and ensuring that all procurements are done on a timely basis. The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for following up on certain procurements and will work closely with all sectors to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
- Ensure that all materials purchases are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Assist in updating the Purchase Request Tracking Sheet (PRTS) and other procurement Tracking Sheets regularly.
- Keep good track of supplier’s performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, service and goods
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Perform other duties as required by the Senior Supply Chain Officer and the Materials Manager.
- Coordinates with other functions in Supply Chain and other related functions internally to ensure that targets and objectives are met in line with company direction and customer requirements.
- Manage the transportation and physical logistics of all incoming shipments to assure goods arrive on time in Team Precision
- Manage the overall logistics cost and conduct a regular review of all logistics provider servicing Team Precision the best competitive price.
- Establish systems and processes for the overall supply chain execution between purchasing function and other related department or functions to enable the whole team to increase efficiency and speed.
- Committed and able to work under pressure
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- The ability to learn, train, think about alternatives, analyze and solve problems, research and develop and make the right decision at the right time.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize work based on the importance of matters and to complete the tasks assigned to it in a timely manner.
- Has the initiative to search for change and new ideas.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or any other related field.
At least one year experience in same field
Fluent in Arabic and English
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office Package, particularly Excel and Word
- Reporting skills
- Writing Skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 26/06/2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Medical Supplies & Services is an equal gender opportunity employer.