Medical Supplies & Services Company is one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product suppliers in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Service Biomedical Engineer.
- Plan and prioritize service activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Install of medical equipment, function inspection and commissioning
- Provide basic customer training
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Log information on sales enquiries received, maintain detailed records
- Respond to and follow up of Service calls
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report, and administer according to systems and requirements
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Follow the standard operational procedures
- Prepare regular field visits schedules for service activities
- Study and follow up of Laboratory equipment’s tenders
- Perform any other tasks required by the supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
Up to one year experience in the same field.
Excellent in Arabic and English (Writing, Speaking, Reading).
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Committed and able to work under pressure
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license
- Technical Skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Reporting Skills
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Adapting and Responding to Change.
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 17/07/2022. Only short list will be contact.