AXSOS sees itself as an IT company with an intercultural approach. AXSOS follows a philosophy that is more oriented towards values such as individual know-how, proximity, trust-building, and humanity than towards technical standard solutions. It is therefore a company that defies norms and conventions, goes its own way, and assumes social responsibility.
AXSOS AG offers a comprehensive full-service portfolio of IT security, IT infrastructure, and custom development. AXSOS AG was founded in 2009 and has offices in Stuttgart, Solingen, Dettingen/Erms, Ramallah, Jerusalem and Thessaloniki.
Are you someone proactively passionate looking to work with a distinctive international company that values success and people development, its core is to provide a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration?
We are looking for multiple dynamic Senior Software Engineer/ Full Stack Developers with at least 4 years or more demonstrable experience as a Senior web developer and a higher professional education level.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and professional and can thrive in a challenging environment.
- Ensure building and implementing web applications.
- Contributes to solution design.
- Writes code to ensure optimum efficiency and functionality and user experience.
- Develop engineer and integrate components.
- Follow user experience guidelines.
- Aware and address are known security vulnerabilities, applying security by design.
- Shape documentation.
- Provide advanced, component technical support.
- Resolve issues prior to and following testing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 4 years of demonstrable experience with programming
- Good level of English language in word and writing
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Good knowledge of Microservices (WCF / TCP-IP / REST / SOAP / Web sockets)
- Experience in Unit tests.
- Ready to travel abroad (Europe) also for longer periods (3-6 months) for training or customer involvement.
- Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Influence customers, supplies, and partners at the account level.
- May have some responsibilities for the work of others and the allocation of resources
- Participates in external activities related to own specialism
- Makes decisions that influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Collaborate regularly with team members, users, and customers.
- Engages to ensure that user needs are being met throughout
- Work includes a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts Investigates defines and resolves complex issues.
- Investigates defines and resolves complex issues. Has a thorough understanding of recognized generic industry bodies of knowledge and specialist bodies of knowledge as necessary.
- Has a thorough understanding of recognized generic industry bodies of knowledge and specialist bodies of knowledge as necessary.
- Can apply the knowledge effectively in an unfamiliar situation and actively maintains own knowledge and contributes to the development of others.
- Rapidly absorbs new information and applies it effectively.
- Maintains the awareness of developing practices and their application and takes responsibility for driving own development.
- Communicates fluently, orally, and in writing. And can present complex information to both technological and non-technical audiences.
- Plans, schedules, and monitors work to meet time and quality targets
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications
- Fully understands the importance of security to own work and operation of the organization
- Seeks specialist security knowledge or advice when required to support own work or work of immediate colleagues
- Undertakes complete design to moderately complex software applications or components applying agreed , standards, patterns and tools
- Assists as part of a team on design of components of larger software system
- Specifies user/system interfaces
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the various stakeholders of the design and to handle separately functional and non-functional requirements
- Assists in the evaluation of options and trade-offs
- Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate
- Design, code, verify, test, documents, amends, and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive ( iterative and agile) approaches
- Applies agreed on standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
- Participates in the review of own work and leads reviews of colleagues to work
- Review requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions
- Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes
- Analyses and reports test activities and results
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work
- Investigates problems in systems, processes, and services
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Proceeds software builds from software source code
- Conducts tests as defined in an integration test specification records the details of any failures
- Analyses and reports on integration test activities and results
- Identifies and reports issues and risks
- Applies data analysis, design, and modeling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components ( entity descriptions, relationships descriptions, attribute definitions).
All interested candidate should apply through apply now in the link provided bellow: