AXSOS is seeking for multiple candidates to fill a position of Senior Software Developer in the work place Ramallah, Palestine. You'll be working on development projects from end to end with a high-performing agile team, in a DevOps environment in an international company.
- Guiding the teams to build high quality software
- Assisting in research and use of industry standard frameworks and patterns
- Developing target state solution architectures
- Perform architectural assessment and gap analysis and help formulate the overall solution strategy and road-map
- Collaborate with scrum teams to ensure implementation is as expected
- Implement critical components or logic for the product
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in software development
- Excellent written / spoken English
- Good written / spoken German
- Committed to deliver daily high quality work
- Prepared to dive into unknown challenges
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
- Active team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated.
- Committed to personal growth
- Great attention to details
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to provide a constructive criticism
- Can work under high pressure
- Resolve technical conflicts
- Support client-agile development teams by providing architectural planning and guidance
- Strong Knowledge of Java and object oriented with good programming knowledge
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Excellent knowledge with development tools & integrated build systems
- Expertise in building APIs
- Excellent working knowledge on data modeling, data ingestion, querying, scaling, performance optimization
- Good experience in developing scalable data platform and solutions
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to novice systems engineers
- Good knowledge in (java-based) web technologies like JSF, JSP
- Knowing agile development life cycle and development processes.
What we Offer
- Innovative and modern approach towards work: Introducing own ideas is welcome and to be open towards new trends.
- The chance to significantly shape the success of the company.
- Family and rousing atmosphere, good working atmosphere, team orientation and mutual support
- Flat corporate structures, open door policies, an informal atmosphere and a modern work environment
- The opportunity to significantly shape the success of the company
- International working atmosphere
- High social benefits and family orientation
- Flexible job opportunities (home office)
- Long-term perspective - developing into an account manager and assuming customer responsibility
- Varied development opportunities (eg AXSOS Leadership Program)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة